For reservation please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dinner: Monday – Saturday: 18:30 – 21:30
Main entrance located at 21 Stanley Street
2/F, The Pottinger, 74Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2668-6488
At Ta Vie 旅, a 9-course tasting menu designed by Chef Hideaki Sato is offered to guests.
($2,080 per person, plus 10% service charge)
Should there be any food restrictions, allergies or preferences, please inform us at the time of reservation. We might not be able to prepare an alternative course for our guests without prior notice.
Please note that our tasting menu features dishes pairing meats, seafoods and vegetables. To maximize the guests’ enjoyment, we will try our best to accommodate special requests and dietary restrictions. However, we apologize that we are unable to offer menu of no shell-fish, dairy-free, vegetarian or gluten-free option under normal circumstances. In case of possible allergic reactions caused by unavailability of the aforementioned options, kindly discuss with our staff while making your reservation and the chef will put in the best effort to offer alternatives.
However, as our kitchen handles numerous food products on a daily basis, which include gluten products, dairy products, bread, nuts, etc. It is regretful that we cannot guarantee absolute absence of the food substance that could cause an allergic reaction. Traces of these food substance might still be present in a menu designed to avoid triggering any health issues.
Payment form / Deposit
Reservation under 4 people, Credit card payment form is required to guarantee the booking. Reservation for 5 people or above, a 50% deposit will be applied. Guest if requested a tailor-made menu , 50% deposit is required.
Ta Vie reserves the right to charge a Cancellation or No Show fee of any cancellation of reservation.
For reservation of private room
1. Notice of cancellation will be accepted 1 week prior to the reservation date and booking time without penalty.
2. Notice of cancellation of less than 1 week prior to the reservation date and booking time is subjected to a charge of the total amount of deposit paid or 50% of the minimum charge as cancellation fee.
For reservation of a table
1. Notice of cancellation will be accepted 48 hours prior to the reservation date and booking time without penalty.
2. Notice of cancellation of less than 48 hours prior to the event date and booking time is subjected to a charge of the total amount of deposit paid or 50% of the minimum charge as cancellation fee.
1. To cancel a reservation made within 48 hours prior to the event date and booking time, the total amount of deposit paid or 50% of the minimum charge will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If the reservation holder fails to arrive without notification (“no show”), the amount of deposit paid or 50% of the minimum charge for each “no-show” person will be charged as penalty.
Our request to all the guests
Guests are advised to refrain from strong perfumes at time of visiting for maximum enjoyment of our menu offerings.
We charge corkage fees to all customers.
Corkage fees are 500HKD per regular bottle of wine and sparkling wine and 720ml bottle of sake, and 1,000HKD per magnum bottle, spirits and other kinds of alcoholic beverage. Each reservation can bring maximum 2 bottles of wine, sake, champagne or any other spirits. In any case, please inform us in advance.
Cake cutting fees
A cake-cutting surcharge is applied to $100HKD per person when cakes are brought in and enjoyed during your visit.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the whole restaurant area.
Children under 11 years of age are not allowed in the main dining room.
Formal and smart casual outfits are recommended.
For male customers, please refrain from wearing shorts, half pants, tank top and sandals.
Minimum charge for private room
- Small private dining room (for 4pax): 13,500HKD
- 10% service charge applied